I am Francia Henriquez Benson. A Latina living in the beautiful state of Utah. I come from Honduras where the wanderlust got into my system. I am a little bit of everything, from writer to photographer to social media manager to vagabond. My thirst for traveling is unquenchable. My love for our planet is bigger than the planet itself. I’m happily married and have two handsome bicultural and bilingual sons, who of course, are the love of my life. I invite you to read the pages of my traveling journal and meet the world and its wonders.
More about me?
I graduated from the University of Utah with a B.A in Film and Media Arts and another B.A. in Mass Communication/Journalism and a B.A. in Tourism and Hotel Management from the Universidad Pedagógica Nacional Francisco Morazan.
can find me:
We can work together in different ways:
- Product reviews.
- Fashion, lifestyle, food and product photography.
- Take over Instagram for a day and do Twitter parties.
- Brand ambassador.
- I have ad space on my site for rent.
- Web producer, content writer, freelancing.
- Translating Spanish/English and vice versa.
- Video production.
- Video and photography editing.
“Hi Impact Radius”